flex-users mailing list archives

From modjkl...@comcast.net
Subject Re: scrollbars not working in Safari, but work fine in Chrome, FF
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 23:42:40 GMT
I should clarify... the scroll bars work in all browsers when I click and drag the scroll thumb
manually. However, in Safari, moving the mouse's thumb wheel does not produce scrolling, whereas
in FF and Chrome it does.

----- Original Message -----

From: modjklist@comcast.net
To: "users, apache" <users@flex.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 7, 2014 4:39:49 PM
Subject: scrollbars not working in Safari, but work fine in Chrome, FF

Using Safari 7.0.5 in Mac OSX 10.9.4, and scrollbar is not working on any component, nor on
examples I can find online like the one located at the bottom of this webpage:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/spark/components/HScrollBar.html

Using FP 12.0.0.44 debug version.

However, scrollbars work in Chrome and FF. Anyone ever seen this behavior before?