flex-users mailing list archives

From DarrenEvans <darren.ev...@allocatesoftware.com>
Subject Re: Enable Advanced Telemetry
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 08:13:54 GMT
Interesting....did a diff and they are exactly the same? Does SWFDump
definitely output an additional SWF flag showing the telemetry status?

Going to download Python and try and run the modification script by hand
this morning to see if that makes any difference.

Anything else I can try?

Alex Harui wrote