flex-users mailing list archives

From chrismatheson <ch...@matheson.it>
Subject Re: AW: Functional / E2E testing Flex applications
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 13:57:27 GMT
Thanks for the pointers here.

I've done some research but I don't quite see how the UIautomation stuff &
selenium webdriver can work together?

I work on an HTML / js project which has selenium tests in place of the type
I am trying to mimic with flash, so the selenium webdriver interface is
familiar, but I have only used the chrome driver / selenium local server /
saucelabs to connect to browsers. I'm not sure how flex can expose more API
to the clients? I'm assuming find element by CSS will be no use :)

Chris