flex-users mailing list archives

From Neverbirth <neverbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: Showcase for IOs and Android skins?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 18:24:14 GMT
>well I fixed some of the problems in the build and created a mobile.swc in
order to use the skins however I needed to duplicate the android4.css file
as otherwise the normal skins would have been used.

AFAIK in the final reléase the file should be called default.css

>How about splitting up the theme into several modules? This way for example
there would be one mobile, mobile-android and mobile-ios theme ... would
make things a lot easier for the user.

The expected behaviour would be to have the Android and iOS theme in the
same SWC, and then use one skin set or the other through media queries, but
of course, nothing is written in Stone. I'd expect it to be a swc separated
from the current mobile.swc, and then use one or the other through the theme
compiler flag.