flex-users mailing list archives

From storo84 <sebastiantor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: App doesn't start at full screen after Android reboots
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 12:52:43 GMT
Hello Neverbirth,

I couldn't have thought that it would be asking for full-screen too early,
since it's on the manifest and not on my code. It must be a bug related to
AIR SDK -I'm more inclined to think this rather than an Android OS bug,
since other apps work like a charm.

I followed your advice and used the following code:

*Manifest*

        /<fullScreen>false</fullScreen>/

*RootApp.mxml*

        /addedToStage="addedToStageHandler(event)"/

                        /**
			 * Forces application to be in full-screen mode.
			 */
			protected function addedToStageHandler(event:Event):void
			{
				stage.displayState = StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN_INTERACTIVE;
			}

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.

Regards,