flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Debugging Air Mobile application built with Flexmojos in IntelliJ Ultimate?
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 07:55:20 GMT
Hi,

as I am currently working on a prototype for a mobile application in order to promote Flex
in my new company, I wanted to setup running/debugging Air applications inside IntelliJ ...
Mlexmojos correctly builds the Air applications, but I seem to be unable to setup a build
configuration. IntelliJ doesn't seem to offer the same options a "normal" Air module has.

Would I have to do something in Flexmojos (configuration or are there missing parts that I
should add to Flexmojos) in order to do this?

Chris