flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Showcase for IOs and Android skins?
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 13:40:38 GMT
Hi,

I started working for my new employer 1 day ago and I might already have a chance to do a
project using Apache Flex. I already did the convincing that using flex we'll be able to ship
a cross-platform solution with individual skinning for IOs and Android, but unfortunately
I couldn't find an example of the current state of these skin types.

Is there some tourdemobile available that demonstrates this? Or is it even included in our
tourdeflex and all I have to do, is to build the application?

Chris