flex-users mailing list archives

From "Patil, Virat" <virat.pa...@capgemini.com>
Subject RE: Air Application - Update Icon on Quick Launch
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 06:16:46 GMT
Does anyone have workaround for it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Ginneberge [mailto:p.ginneberge@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2014 12:32 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Air Application - Update Icon on Quick Launch

This (super annoying) bug has been around for ages and Adobe doesn't care one bit.

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3555180

https://forums.adobe.com/message/5294196

Over the years, the bug has been reported several times and closed (in the
bugbase) without a fix every single time.

regards,
Peter

On 30/06/2014 12:58, Patil, Virat wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I have installed a Air application.. I have added the Application to Quick Launch. Now
I can see the icon on quick launch.
> After that I create new release of same application with some changes. Now I try to install
the application now the system prompts me to replace the current version.
> I successfully replace the current version. But the Icon from quick become like White
Page like image.
> Did anybody face this issue
>
> Thanks
> Virat I Patil
> This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,