flex-users mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [OT] easyWorker
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2014 17:45:28 GMT
And was about to forget:

https://github.com/doublefx/easyWorker-ActiveAIRCord

Requested by the creator of ActiveAIRCord https://github.com/riadvice/ActiveAIRCord , An easy
to use library using the Active Record pattern to access SQLite

Frédéric THOMAS

> From: webdoublefx@hotmail.com
> To: users@flex.apache.org
> Subject: RE: [OT] easyWorker
> Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 18:41:33 +0100
>
> More demo: web, desktop and mobile for Flex/AIR and pure AS3 project, The last ones :
>
> https://github.com/doublefx/easyWorker/tree/master/moreFlexDemo/downloadFileThread-Demo
>
> A thread based implementation of a simple tool to download / copy files running in a
Thread, with persistent pause / resume capabilities and automatic re-download if the file
has changed on the server after a long pause.

> https://github.com/doublefx/easyWorker/tree/master/moreFlexDemo/BankAccount
>
> Simple Thread based application to demonstrate how to manage concurrent access to the
same data

> https://github.com/doublefx/easyWorker/tree/PureAS3/moreAS3Demo/MP3Worker
>
> Thread based implementation of the original MP3Worker. http://gotoandlearn.com/play.php?id=169
>

> It runs a WAV->MP3 converter in a Thread
>
> Enjoy !!
>
> Frédéric THOMAS
>
> > From: webdoublefx@hotmail.com
> > To: users@flex.apache.org
> > Subject: RE: [OT] easyWorker
> > Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 18:11:30 +0100
> >
> > Allow now your Runnable to intercept calls from the IThread methods pause(), resume()
and terminate().

> > Enjoy !!
> >
> > Frédéric THOMAS
> >
> > > From: webdoublefx@hotmail.com
> > > To: users@flex.apache.org
> > > Subject: RE: [OT] easyWorker
> > > Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 16:09:00 +0100
> > >
> > > Added command and state work flow implementation, all tests green.
> > >
> > > Enjoy !!
> > >
> > > https://github.com/doublefx/easyWorker
> > >
> > > Frédéric THOMAS

be detected and included in the in-memory worker and be registered by alias automatically,
the extraDependencies argument takes a Vector.<ClassAlias>, those classes will be injected
in the in-memory worker with those detected, I'm working on a way to detect better what should
be registered or not.
to the Thread constructor, if nothing is passed, the default is FlexGlobals.topLevelApplication.loaderInfo
and ApplicationDomain.currentDomain.