flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Flex SDK bin Installer Hangs indefinitely - Win 7
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 16:00:31 GMT
Sorry, got fooled by the fact the text file downloaded instead of showing
up in the browser.

So the log indicates a failure/hang at the unzipping of the AIR SDK.  Can
you check memory usage at the point of the hang?

Also, I have had issues on Windows with the McAfee on-access scan.  If you
are using it, can you try turning it off during the install?

-Alex