flex-users mailing list archives

From Justin Ransom Dallas <justindal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Viewing output of Ant build in FireFox
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 04:27:36 GMT
11.8.0 is a later build than 11,2,202,378.  So while you have flash
installed, you don't have the version required by whatever you are building.

This page should give you some guidance.
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flex/using/WS2db454920e96a9e51e63e3d11c0bf69084-7ee0.html

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 12:00 AM, Sean Baskin <sean.baskin@bnl-consulting.com

--
Justin Dallas