flex-users mailing list archives

From Deepak MS <megharajdee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MobileGrid - Row text overlapping
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 12:45:22 GMT
Hi Maurice,
I have raised a ticket:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34404

Sure, you can look into it when you get free time. Meanwhile, it would be
great if you can provide some tips on where can this change be done, so
that I'll give it a try. By extending\overriding the component\any function
may be?

I was using spark datagrid, but scrolling has become a big problem as it is
not smooth. Hence I'm planning to completely move to MobileGrid for ipad
app.

SortCompareFunction was another function which wasn't there and hence I
tried to use custom sort on sortChange event(event like a headerRelease),
but no luck there too.

Thanks for all the help...

Cheers!