flex-users mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: flexmojos-maven-plugin: building flex project without mavenizing Flex binaries
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 15:20:44 GMT
I'm really sorry asking dumb questions but somehow maven
ignores org.apache.flex:compiler:pom:4.12.1 in local repository and looking
it in https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/staging with no luck

What am I doing wrong?

[ERROR]   The project
org.apache.openmeetings:openmeetings-flash:3.1.0-SNAPSHOT
(/home/solomax/work/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/openmeetings-flash/pom.xml)
has 2 errors
[ERROR]     Unresolveable build extension: Plugin
net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-maven-plugin:7.1.0-SNAPSHOT or one of its
dependencies could not be resolved: Failure to find
org.apache.flex:compiler:pom:4.12.1 in
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/staging was cached in the local
repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of
flex-mojos-plugin-repository has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 2]

On 16 July 2014 21:47, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

> Ups ... my bad,
>
> I fixed the documentation ... sorry for that.
>
> Chris

Mavanizer

> > solved,
Flexmojos

> [...]