flex-users mailing list archives

From Angelo Anolin <angelo.ano...@gmail.com>
Subject Pushing Items and Controls to Bottom of Mobile View
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2014 04:54:31 GMT
Hi,

Can someone point me in the right direction regarding making some items /
controls in a view of my mobile application to align to the bottom?

My MXML code for the view is as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:View xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
 title="Test Module"
initialize="testModule_initializeHandler(event)">
 <s:layout>
 <s:VerticalLayout/>
</s:layout>
 <s:navigationContent>
 <s:Button label="Back" click="navigator.popView()"/>
</s:navigationContent>
 <s:VGroup height="100%" width="100%">
 <!-- Using this to fill up all the top space.-->
</s:VGroup>
 <s:List id="list" left="0" right="0" width="100%" height="100%">
 </s:List>
</s:View>

But for some reason, the items rendered on the list has some space left
below it. I was looking to make sure the list aligns to the bottom of the
view.

Appreciate any insight. Thanks.