flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: flexmojos-maven-plugin: building flex project without mavenizing Flex binaries
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 22:17:41 GMT
Sorry that I can't answer your question now ... I'm leaving for a short trip and will come
back on Monday, so please be patient and I'll help you on Monday. Till then perhaps someone
on the list will be able to help you.

Chris

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Maxim Solodovnik [mailto:solomax666@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014 17:21
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: flexmojos-maven-plugin: building flex project without mavenizing Flex binaries

I'm really sorry asking dumb questions but somehow maven ignores org.apache.flex:compiler:pom:4.12.1
in local repository and looking it in https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/staging with
no luck

What am I doing wrong?

[ERROR]   The project
org.apache.openmeetings:openmeetings-flash:3.1.0-SNAPSHOT
(/home/solomax/work/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/openmeetings-flash/pom.xml)
has 2 errors
[ERROR]     Unresolveable build extension: Plugin
net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-maven-plugin:7.1.0-SNAPSHOT or one of its dependencies could not
be resolved: Failure to find
org.apache.flex:compiler:pom:4.12.1 in
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/staging was cached in the local repository, resolution
will not be reattempted until the update interval of flex-mojos-plugin-repository has elapsed
or updates are forced -> [Help 2]

On 16 July 2014 21:47, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

> Ups ... my bad,
>
> I fixed the documentation ... sorry for that.
>
> Chris

Mavanizer

> > solved,
Flexmojos

> [...]