flex-users mailing list archives

From Peter Ginneberge <p.ginnebe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Air Application - Update Icon on Quick Launch
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 11:30:07 GMT
Not that I know of.
You have to unpin the app from the taskbar and pin it again.

On 1/07/2014 8:16, Patil, Virat wrote:
> Does anyone have workaround for it?

Now I can see the icon on quick launch.
>> After that I create new release of same application with some changes. Now I try
to install the application now the system prompts me to replace the current version.
>> I successfully replace the current version. But the Icon from quick become like White
Page like image.
>> Did anybody face this issue
>>
>> Thanks
>> Virat I Patil
>> This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the
property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy,
disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message