flex-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: 4.12.1 Compile issue with mobile
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 16:36:01 GMT
Thanks Alex for you analysis,  looks like you hit the nail on the head.

Looking at the different entries, I found the following:

  <script name="/Volumes/disk2s1/Omnience/workspace/LinkedInMobileLib/bin/LinkedInMobileLib.swc(spark.skins.mobile.supportClasses:MobileSkin)"
mod="1398662828000" size="1417" optimizedsize="850">
      <def id="spark.skins.mobile.supportClasses:MobileSkin" />

Which means that LinkedInMobileLib.swc is including its own copy of MobileSkin instead of
depending on it , and likely with a different definition.

Alex, is this the custom swc you were referring to ?

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 2 juillet 2014 17:06
À : users@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: 4.12.1 Compile issue with mobile

InterestingŠ

The link-report shows that ActionScriptSkinBase is in the SWF.  The error you get happens
when the SkinnableContainerSkin is initializing its base classes (which is MobileSkin which
extends ActionScriptSkinBase.  I don't know if this is the root issue, but the link-report
shows that MobileSkin is coming from a custom swc instead of one of the Flex SWCs.  Cleaning
that up could resolve the problem, no guarantees though.

Next step would be to use 'swfdump -abc' and look at the order of the classes in the SWF.

-Alex