flex-users mailing list archives

From Neverbirth <neverbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pushing Items and Controls to Bottom of Mobile View
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2014 09:38:51 GMT
I misread the OP, aside from the things I mentioned above, you'd have to set
your list to use a custom layout, or something along the lines. The list is
populated from top to bottom, so if its height is bigger than the items
displayed, it will leave some space below. So you can make:

 <s:List id="list" left="0" right="0" width="100%" height="100%">
     <s:layout>
        <s:VerticalLayout horizontalAlign="contentJustify" gap="0"
verticalAlign="bottom" variableRowHeight="false"/>
    </s:layout>
</s:List>

Also, you sure you want to make height="100%"? If so, the previous
bottom="0" I mentioned isn't needed, as the list will fill the whole view
height.