flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: flexmojos-maven-plugin: building flex project without mavenizing Flex binaries
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 12:22:46 GMT
Hi Maxim,

First of all, thank you for testing.

To your 0) ... well the "without mavenizing" part will be possible as soon as we have released
Apache Flex as Maven artifacts and I have finished the last Part of Flexmojos that auto-mavenizes
everything. Currently you have to mavenize.

To 1) Well you have to add the Sonatype Snapshot repo to your repositories, otherwise you
won't be able to access the plugin (Think I should add that to the documentation) I have this
setup at "https://oss.sonatype.org/content/staging/" and it should also work for you.

Chris

Von: Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014 13:45
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: flexmojos-maven-plugin: building flex project without mavenizing Flex binaries

Hello Chris,

Finally I was able to finish following your guide :)
Here are couple of issues I found:

0) somehow "building flex project without mavenizing Flex binaries"
requires manual mavenizing :)

1) after trying to build I get:
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project
org.apache.openmeetings:openmeetings-flash:3.1.0-SNAPSHOT
(/home/solomax/work/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/openmeetings-flash/pom.xml)
has 2 errors
[ERROR]     Unresolveable build extension: Plugin
net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-maven-plugin:7.1.0-SNAPSHOT or one of its
dependencies could not be resolved: The following artifacts could not be
resolved: net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-maven-plugin:jar:7.1.0-SNAPSHOT,
net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-threadlocaltoolkit-wrapper:jar:4.12.1,
org.apache.flex:compiler:pom:4.12.1: Could not find artifact
net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-maven-plugin:jar:7.1.0-SNAPSHOT -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]     Unknown packaging: swf @
org.apache.openmeetings:openmeetings-flash:[unknown-version],
/home/solomax/work/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/openmeetings-flash/pom.xml,
line 28, column 13

2) I have added
<repositories>
<repository>
<id>flex-mojos-repository</id>
<url>http://repository.sonatype.org/content/groups/flexgroup</url>
</repository>
</repositories>
<pluginRepositories>
<pluginRepository>
<id>flex-mojos-plugin-repository</id>
<url>http://repository.sonatype.org/content/groups/flexgroup</url>
</pluginRepository>
</pluginRepositories>

with no luck :(

Would appreciate further help on this :)

On 14 July 2014 01:58, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mavenizer seems to be built as expected
> will continue after the Football
>
> Go Germany :))
>

> On 12 July 2014 19:37, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
>
>> Your whish is my command :)
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Quick+Start+Guide:+Building+Apache+Flex+applications+using+Maven
>>
>> I hope I got everything important in there. If you get stuck, feel free
>> to tell me and I'll make sure to sort out any problems.
>>
>> Chris

I will
>> > the
I'm