flex-users mailing list archives

From David Welch <davidbwe...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: 4.12.1 Compile issue with mobile
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 21:56:08 GMT
Sorry, should't have edited my previous post, so, I'll post this again...

Maurice/Alex:

I found the issue!

The main project had the class spark.skins.mobile.supportClasses.MobileSkin
in it (not sure from which SDK), for some reason.  I don't see any comments
in the code, so, I took it out and, no more errors!

I'm assuming this was an intent to test something or a bad attempt at
overriding some behavior, and, since it wasn't causing issues with any of
the previous builds, it's never been an issue until now.

Much thanks for helping out with this, and, in reviewing the build
configuration, I'm sure if I would have sent you the main project you would
have seen it immediately!   Full speed ahead with putting out another mobile
app on Flex/Air!

Regards,
David