flex-users mailing list archives

From David Welch <davidbwe...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: 4.12.1 Compile issue with mobile
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 21:04:51 GMT
Maurice/Alex:

Trying to focus on the LinkedInMobileLib project, since you mentioned this
in the posts.

Not sure if this is relevant, but, in the main project "Referenced
Libraries" list, the LinkedInMobileLib.swc (which is an included mobile
library project), it displays compiled (*.abc) classes for
spark.skins.mobile.* classes, but, I don't see anything referencing these in
the actual library project LinkedInMobileLib.

That seems strange to me, why would it include these compiled libs that
aren't referenced in the Library path, or source path of the
LinkedInMobileLib library project.

Have included screens of this, let me know if you need any more detail.
And, thanks for the assistance in trying to resolve this.

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n7153/MainProjectLibs.png>
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n7153/LinkedInProject.png>