flex-users mailing list archives

From "Ahsan Akhtar" <ahsan.akh...@sidathyder.com.pk>
Subject Flex application Session Timeout
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:58:37 GMT
Hi,

I am getting below mentioned error for a process which takes 10 minutes to
complete, when my flex application spends more than 2.5 minutes, it
immediately generates the following error:

Fault source:shmReportUtil

Fault code: Channel.Call.Failed

Fault detail: NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Failed

Fault string: error

Can someone let me know how can I increase session time out to a value of 10
minutes. I am using Flex SDK 4.0 with BlazeDs with Tomcat 7.

I have tried to set requestTimeout="-1" attribute of the RemoteObject but it
didn't work.

I have also tried to set parameter "session-timeout" of web.xml and
'connectionTimeout' parameter Tomcat Server.xml but in vain.

Best Regards

Ahsan