flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: adt missing in air 14.0?
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 07:30:37 GMT
Interesting.  What steps did you perform in Flash Builder that caused an error message?

Thanks,
-Alex
From: Sascha Ahrend [sahrend@icloud.com]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 12:25 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: adt missing in air 14.0?

Speaking about corrupt folders.

I found that in the 4.12.0 SDK for Mac the samples -> themes folder had an issue so Flash
Builder gave an error message when trying to change a project’s design properties.
Just copied the folder from an older SDK version and everything worked fine again.

Maybe you can double-check it.
BTW, thanks for your great work!

Sascha