flex-users mailing list archives

From Julian Kalinowski <Julian.Kalinow...@ituv-software.de>
Subject random compile error: Cannot resolve attribute 'implements'
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 08:31:55 GMT
Hi,
I'm having the same problem as described in [1].
When i compile my whole maven project with several submodules at once, i get random errors
like:

Cannot resolve attribute 'implements' for component type spark.components.BorderContainer.

It's not always for the same component and every 5th time, the build will succeed.
I'm using flexmojos-7.0.0 and flex-sdk 4.12.1, but this happened before with earlier versions.

When i compile only a part of the project at once, i get the error less frequently, so it
seems to correspond to project size.

[1] https://forums.adobe.com/message/5651765