flex-users mailing list archives

From "Patil, Virat" <virat.pa...@capgemini.com>
Subject Air Application - Update Icon on Quick Launch
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 10:58:59 GMT
Hi All

I have installed a Air application.. I have added the Application to Quick Launch. Now I can
see the icon on quick launch.
After that I create new release of same application with some changes. Now I try to install
the application now the system prompts me to replace the current version.
I successfully replace the current version. But the Icon from quick become like White Page
like image.
Did anybody face this issue

Thanks
Virat I Patil
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,