flex-users mailing list archives

From "Patil, Virat" <virat.pa...@capgemini.com>
Subject RE: To access and display friendlist in my app using Graph API
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 10:51:06 GMT
Please go through this :

http://www.actionscript.org/resources/articles/926/1/Creating-Facebook-application-with-Flex/Page1.html

http://www.emanueleferonato.com/2009/11/11/creating-a-flash-facebook-application-with-the-facebook-actionscript-api-part-2/

Regards
Virat

-----Original Message-----
From: skvsarathyourfriend [mailto:skvsarathyourfriend@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 3:36 PM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: To access and display friendlist in my app using Graph API

I am trying to display my friends in a my app.
*
public var permissions:Array =
["user_birthday","read_stream","publish_stream","read_friendlists"];
			*

i have gave the permissions to read the friendslist.
Here is some snippet of code to for this module.

*FacebookMobile.api("/me/friends",getFriendsHandler);
protected function
getFriendsHandler(friendsListResponse:Object,fail:Object):void
			{
				friendsArray.removeAll();
				if(fail)
				{
					return
				}
				else
				{
					var friends:Array = friendsListResponse as Array;
					var len:uint = friends.length;
					for(var i:uint=0;i<len;i++)
					{
						var obj:Object=friends[i];
						friendsArray.addItem(obj);
					}
				}
			}
&lt;/b>

 I have declared a list to represent those friends in it.

*
<s:List id="frndsDataList" includeIn="FrndsList" height="100%"
dataProvider="{friendsArray}" labelField="name"></s:List>*

But it is not working.please help me out for this.