flex-users mailing list archives

From webdoublefx <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE : Debuging style issues
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 05:35:25 GMT
It works with all versions of the sdk, if you go to my github/doublefx, you will find an updated
version.

Envoyé depuis un mobile Samsung.

Hi
     I just found FX Spy, looks like a good tool to debug style issue, does any one know if
Thud will work with 4.6 or above ?

Is there a better approach, I was looking for something like chrom Dev tools for flex

Sent from my iPad

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.