flex-users mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Flexjs] ERROR File not found: flash.events.MouseEvent
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 17:19:50 GMT
The way FlexJS is constructed, the FlexJS ActionScript SDK uses some
Flash-level APIs and events, but only for internal use;
org.apache.flex.events package is what you should be using.

In your apps, your code should be able to be cross-compiled into
JavaScript, so any Flash libraries should not be present (they don't have
JavaScript equivalents) and that might be what you are seeing.

Peter Ent
Adobe Systems