flex-users mailing list archives

From Justin Ransom Dallas <justindal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bindable functions
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 23:06:56 GMT
If you have a bind able function,  then you must have an event in mind.
 Why don't you listen for that event to be dispatched and run your function
in the handler.  Also,   If you have to do something to your renderer,  why
not try modifying your model displayed in the renderer (I.e.  A wrapper or
adapter). And then interfacing that way.

--
Justin Dallas
Phone:814-880-5637