flex-users mailing list archives

From Javier Guerrero GarcĂ­a <javi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Flexjs] Image Problem
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 15:17:34 GMT
Yes, it is completely normal. The developers spent months trying to make
the image class NOT display an image. It was really hard, but it finally
was worth the wait, don't you think? X-DDDDDDDDDD

(sorry for the reply, but I had to :) Did you really pretended to get an
useful answer without giving the "tiny" details on image format, size,
location (local / remote / same host / different host), code examples,
exact class used (image vs bitmapimage), etc... to the list?)

Cheers! :D