flex-users mailing list archives

From Javier Guerrero GarcĂ­a <javi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex mobile application & Accessibility
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 13:55:27 GMT
Well, then just think it the other way round :)

Place a small button and a timeout, and assume the user is handicapped by
default: if he/she manages to press it, DISABLE the accesible behaviour of
the app :)

Of course, all of this just while the SDK manages to catch up with the real
world ;)

Cheers!