flex-users mailing list archives

From Philip Medlam <philip.med...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: list of images: poor performances
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 14:29:59 GMT
I haven't been following this thread in deatil, but just saw this and
thought that Blitting might be of some interest to you?

A good reference is at:
http://www.gotoandlearn.com/play.php?id=143

Which shows "How to use blitting to create a smooth photo scroller for the
iPad".
Download files <http://gotoandlearn.com/files/tabletswipe.zip>Download video
<http://adobe.edgeboss.net/download/adobe/adobetv/gotoandlearn/tabletswipe.mp4>

Phil.