flex-users mailing list archives

From Angelo Lazzari <angelo.lazz...@redtulp.com>
Subject Re: Flex mobile application & Accessibility
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 14:42:14 GMT
Hi Anthony, from your first mail i supposed you were looking for a
simple accessibility level, somehow in a "home made" technique like
simply change the font size as the user wanted, but reading the second
may, well, i was wrong.

Anyway Flex, speaking about Web Apps,  is accessibility ready, i don't
know if the mobile components are, some of the Apache Flex creators
can help you a bit more.

Here accessibility links speaking about Flex web & AIR apps, probably
you can test if it works with mobile too:
http://www.sitepoint.com/accessibility-in-flex-apps/
https://www.webaccessibility.com/best_practices.php?technology_platform_id=51

Cheers
Angelo