flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Work flow
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 18:57:22 GMT
Of course you can use vectors on an iPad.  FXG files work perfectly with
Apache Flex Mobile apps.  Almost all the skins that are currently used for
Flex mobile use FXG assets.

At 360Flex this year, I gave a presentation in which I talk about
design-develop workflow that I use.  The relevant part is at [1]

The presentation is available as a PDF here [2]

Thanks,
Om

[1]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=V8vT_IKLugw#t=2922