flex-users mailing list archives

From Gabriele Campi <gabriele.ca...@medialogic.eu>
Subject Re: list of images: poor performances
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 15:09:51 GMT
150 images
Size 10 to 100 KB
400x400 pixel

On iPad retina is almost ok. On iPad2/Mini is slow. On Android (galaxy
tab 2) the list is unusable.
Every new row of the list seems to freeze the ui while images are loading.
I don't understand, Isn't the load process of the images asynchronous?

Gabri

Il 30/06/14 16:49, Alex Harui ha scritto:
> How many images are we talking about?  What pixel dimensions are the images in the list?
 What are some of the sizes in bytes of the images being downloaded?