flex-users mailing list archives

From Hans J Nuecke <hnue...@vservu.de>
Subject Re: Work flow
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 16:26:21 GMT
Hi Trevor,
I'm not sure I'm a typical user and my "workflow" is something you
could use.
My main IDE now is IntelliJ IDEA. I like it a lot.
But when it comes to "design", i.e. when I work with FLEX (instead of
ActionScript3), I often switch to FB4.6 and check out things in Design
View.
I even make adjustments in FB4.6 and then copy the FLEX part of the
sources back to IDEA.
Especially when I prototype the view, it accelerates my process.

Not ideal, since there is risk to get confused about "where is the
master" ;-)
But I follow the rule that IDEA is my master, and changes I make in
FB4.6 are minimal and immediately copied back.

Not sure if this answers your question or is a stupid approach.
I'm interested in the expert's opinions!

Regards
Hans