flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Some thoughts on maven dependencyManagement in flex sdks
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 16:50:23 GMT
Hi,

I am currently finishing up the new Mavenizer ... today I had an idea that I thought could
be quite cool:

At the moment I generate the dependencies without a version and generate a dependencyManagement
block in the same pom that defines the version. This way we can import the dependencyManagment
stuff. Now I had the idea of generating two profiles in the pom. A normal one active per default
and one "flex-rsl" (Or anything else that is more reasonable) which is activated by a Maven
property which adds the "scope=rsl" to the each artifact with rsls in that profies dependencyManagement
section. This way it should be possible to use the framework rsls by just activating a profile
or setting a maven property.

What do you think?

Chris