flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: adt missing in air 14.0?
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 16:46:29 GMT
OK thanks.

Zen was supposed to be removed from 4.12.x.  It should be fixed when we get 4.13.0 out (hopefully
soon)

-Alex
From: Sascha Ahrend [sahrend@icloud.com]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 8:23 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: adt missing in air 14.0?

BTW - I reproduced the issue with 4.12.1 where it remains.
I then copied the 'zen.swc' from Adobe Flex SDK 4.6 into the 4.12.1 SDK folder and everything
works well.

Thx,
Sascha

> Am 30.06.2014 um 10:27 schrieb Sascha Ahrend <sahrend@icloud.com>:
>
> Simply on any project using 4.12.0 when accessing the project properties -> 'Flex
Theme' the IDE tells me that ’The currently displayed page contains invalid values'.
> The 'Flex Theme‘ then disappeares in the properties menu.
>
> Comparing the 4.12.0 'themes‘ folder with an older version, I can see as only difference,
that the older version’s 'Zen‘-subfolder contains a 'zen.swc‘ library, while 4.12.0
doesn’t.
> I guess this is causing the malfunction for the build.xml seems to refer to it.
>
> I installed 4.12.0 using the SDK installer.
>
> Thanks,
> Sascha
>

>> Am 30.06.2014 um 09:30 schrieb Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>:
>>
>> Interesting.  What steps did you perform in Flash Builder that caused an error message?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -Alex

so Flash Builder gave an error message when trying to change a project’s design properties.