flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: Maven build failure issue with Flexmojo 6.x
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 14:38:52 GMT
Well I wouldn't assume that the Metadata handling is generally broken as this would have caused
quite some problems in other builds. Guess it must have something to do with your setup.

Did this work with prior versions of apache Flex or are you just in the process of migrating
from Adobe Flex to Apache Flex?

Chris
Von: arpit agarwal <agarwala.arpit@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. Juni 2014 16:34
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: Maven build failure issue with Flexmojo 6.x

Both the errors are resolved when I implemented skin change I specified
earlier on all the skins used in my project.

But I fail to comprehend how could 1st error (null) was related to other
skin related error.
Moreover I don't like the fix as it would imply metadata handling is
somewhat flawed in comipler/mojo.

Regards
Arpit.