flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: Flex 4.12 with flexmojos-maven-plugin
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 15:30:27 GMT
Is there a Firewall enabled? Cause Flexmojos allocates a Socket and compiles that port into
the test swc so the SWC connects to the Flexmojos Socket in order to report. So if this connection
fails, I would assume that the Flashplayer is not allowed to connect to the build socket because
of a firewall blocking these requests. If you do have a Firewall enabled, I'd try with disabling
this temporarily and testing if it works without. If it does work, you have to setup your
Firewall to allow the connections from the Flashplayer to the Java process of the Maven build.

Chris

Von: rknight <rknight@portletoasis.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. Juni 2014 16:37
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: Flex 4.12 with flexmojos-maven-plugin

Hey Christofer,

Thanks for your response.  I ended up mavenizing both
Flex SDKs to get around the error. That got past the error.

Then I removed the dependency as you suggested and that continued
to work.  Thanks!

from the cmd line a run the following from the flex project directory:
mvn -U clean test

The flashplayer now comes up with a blank, white screen and the following error is displayed:

Error #2044: Unhandled ioError:. text=Error #2031: Socket Error. URL: 127.0.0.1
        at net.flexmojos.oss.unitestingsupport::SocketReporter/sendResults()[D:\Projects\flexmojos\trunk\target\checkout\flexmojos-testing\flexmojos-unittest\flexmojos-unittest-support\src\main\flex\net\flexmojos\oss\unitestingsupport\SocketReporter.as:147]
        at net.flexmojos.oss.unitestingsupport.flexunit4::FlexUnit4Listener/testRunFinished()[D:\Projects\flexmojos\trunk\target\checkout\flexmojos-testing\flexmojos-unittest\flexmojos-unittest-flexunit4\src\main\flex\net\flexmojos\oss\unitestingsupport\flexunit4\FlexUnit4Listener.as:161]
        at Function/<anonymous>()[E:\3rdParty\flexunit\trunk\FlexUnit4\src\org\flexunit\runner\notification\RunNotifier.as:88]
        at SafeNotifier/run()[E:\3rdParty\flexunit\trunk\FlexUnit4\src\org\flexunit\runner\notification\RunNotifier.as:272]

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Richard