flex-users mailing list archives

From rknight <rkni...@portletoasis.com>
Subject Re: AW: Flex 4.12 with flexmojos-maven-plugin
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 20:00:24 GMT
Hello,

Thank you for the information, this and several other posts have been very
helpful.  I'm still having a problem getting flex-mojos 7 +
flexmojos-unittest-flexunit4 working due to to
"flexmojos-unittest-flexunit4" being dependent upon Flex 4.12.0.20140303.
I'm using Flex 4.12.1.20140427 so I'm able to get the standard flex plugin
working successfully using your previous suggestion:

<plugin>
                    <groupId>net.flexmojos.oss</groupId>
                    <artifactId>flexmojos-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                    <version>7.0.0</version>
                    <dependencies>
                        <dependency>
                            <groupId>net.flexmojos.oss</groupId>

<artifactId>flexmojos-threadlocaltoolkit-wrapper</artifactId>
                            <version>7.0.0</version>
                        </dependency>
                        <dependency>
                            <groupId>org.apache.flex</groupId>
                            <artifactId>compiler</artifactId>
                            <version>4.12.1.20140427</version>
                            <type>pom</type>
                        </dependency>
                    </dependencies>
                </plugin>

However, I'm unsure of how to get "flexmojos-unittest-flexunit4" working
using a similar approach.  My current pom has the following:

<dependency>
		  <groupId>net.flexmojos.oss</groupId>
		  <artifactId>flexmojos-unittest-flexunit4</artifactId>
		  <version>7.0.0</version>
		  <type>swc</type>
</dependency>

The error that I am getting is as follows
"Could not find artifact org.apache.flex:framework:pom:4.12.0.20140303"
Obviously, this is the same kind of error as previously posted, but I'm not
sure of how to get past it in this situation.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Richard