flex-users mailing list archives

From "Patil, Virat" <virat.pa...@capgemini.com>
Subject RE: selected item of drop down list shows blank when I scroll advance datagrid
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 06:12:21 GMT
Set data of your Dropdownlist by overriding the set data  method of item renderer.

-----Original Message-----
From: vijendra sainy [mailto:viju18445@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 11:38 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: selected item of drop down list shows blank when I scroll advance datagrid

Hi all,

I am facing a issue. I created a advance datagrid and added dropdownlist as item render. Now
if there are large number of data in dataprovider of advancedatagrid. Scroll appears on the
screen.
Here everything works fine but if I scroll down the data in dropdownlist gone. Similarly when
I scroll up the data which was previously visible in dropdownlist also gone. Please suggest
me if there is any solution.

Below is the code I used for DDL

DDLItemRenderer.mxml
<s:MXAdvancedDataGridItemRenderer xmlns:fx="...."  xmlns:s="....." >
           <s:DropDownList id="myDD" labelField="location"
change="ChangeHandler(event)"
dataProvider="{myDDArrayCollection}"/>
</s:MXAdvancedDataGridItemRenderer>

Here is ADG column

<mx:AdvancedDataGridColumn headerText="Dropdown Data"
                                               showDataTips="true"
sortable="false"

 itemRenderer="DDLItemRenderer"/>

--
Regards,
*Vijendra Sainy*

*http://www.riamagic.blogspot.com/* <http://www.managementvj.blogspot.com/>
*http://www.managementvj.blogspot.com/
<http://www.managementvj.blogspot.com/>*
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,