flex-users mailing list archives

From Miguel Ferreira <miguel.cd.ferre...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: AW: AW: flex compilation diferent from maven compilation
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 09:00:51 GMT
Hi Chris,
Even related to the topic,
Do you have a Nexus Proxy were i can connect to have the correct dependencies and the correct
versions?
Because in the pom file i have the dependency of  the flex compiler version 4.6.0 but i only
can find the dependency for the version 4.6.b.And is a headache because i don't "control"
the Nexus environment, but, a can tell the Nexus team to open a Nexus proxy for this dependency
and that will solve my issue and also future dependencies problems where i can update always
the flexmojos without looking if the dependencies are correct or not.

Thank you,
Miguel

> From: christofer.dutz@c-ware.de
> To: users@flex.apache.org
> Subject: AW: AW: flex compilation diferent from maven compilation
> Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 11:13:56 +0000
>
> Hi Miguel,
>
> You can have a look at my confluence ... here I documented a lot of stuff back in the
days where I didn't have write Access to the Flexmojos Wiki:
> https://dev.c-ware.de/confluence/display/PUBLIC/Flexmojos+Section
> Especially this article should be a good starting point:
> https://dev.c-ware.de/confluence/display/PUBLIC/Configuring+your+poms
> But I currently do see that these pages could use an update to the latest Flexmojos and
Apache Flex versions.

> Just come back if you have any problems.
>
> Chris

not know Maven i let it be quiet there but in this moment i was already reading and trying
to update this historical version to a update one :)
> Thanks for the links i will give it a try.
> Miguel
>
> > From: christofer.dutz@c-ware.de
> > To: users@flex.apache.org
> > Subject: AW: flex compilation diferent from maven compilation
> > Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 09:35:15 +0000
> >
> > Hi Miguel,
> >
> > well Flexmojos 3.6.1 is about 1000 Years old :-) It's not at all capable of compiling
with Apache Flex versions. If you want to use Apache Flex releases you have to upgrade to
Flexmojos 7.0.0 and currently you have to create the Mavenized version of the Flex SDK by
using our cool Mavenizer tool:
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Apache+Flex+SDK+Mavenizer
> >
> > Flexmojos also has a new GroupId strarting from verion 5.x: net.oss.flexmojos. I
think having a look at this document is a good starting point:
> > https://flexmojos.atlassian.net/wiki/display/FLEXMOJOS/Migrating+to+6.x
> >
> > The only main difference between Flexmojos 6 and 7 is that the Flex SDK now has
the group Id org.apache.flex instead of com.adobe.flex.

> > Chris

i compile with maven the context menu is always the default one?

> > I am using SDK 4.10.flash version 10.0.45
> >
> > <properties>            <flex.version>4.10.0.20130801</flex.version>
           <flexmojos.version>3.6.1</flexmojos.version>            <flash.version>10.0.45</flash.version>
         <playerglobal.version>11.8</playerglobal.version>               <flexlib.classifier>flex3</flexlib.classifier>
         <target.dir>target</target.dir> </properties>