flex-users mailing list archives

From Miguel Ferreira <miguel.cd.ferre...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: AW: AW: AW: flex compilation diferent from maven compilation
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 13:53:22 GMT
well i also figured that outĀ

just usingĀ

<defines>

instead of

<definesDeclaration>

> From: miguel.cd.ferreira@hotmail.com
> To: users@flex.apache.org
> Subject: RE: AW: AW: AW: flex compilation diferent from maven compilation
> Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 14:47:04 +0100
>
> Finally everything is compiling correctly i had just to put the memory up to 1500 and
i think that what is consuming so much memory is the copy of resources i have to figure out
how this can be improved because before was the same resources and the things we handled more
quickly..
> I just have a final question Chris :)
> In the new version of Flex mojos how can i Define properties?
> But now is not working.
> There is some change in the tag name?
> Thanks for your support was really helpful to keep going :)
>
> Miguel
>
>> From: christofer.dutz@c-ware.de
>> To: users@flex.apache.org
>> Subject: AW: AW: AW: flex compilation diferent from maven compilation
>> Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 13:08:53 +0000
>>
>> Hi Miguel,
>>
>> yes I have an Artifactory in which I have all the artifacts. But No, I can't give
you access to that. Aotherwise Adobe would probably start writing mad letters to me ;-)

>> What version of Flexmojos are you using? 6.x or 7.x?
>>
>> Chris

but i only can find the dependency for the version 4.6.b.And is a headache because i don't
"control" the Nexus environment, but, a can tell the Nexus team to open a Nexus proxy for
this dependency and that will solve my issue and also future dependencies problems where i
can update always the flexmojos without looking if the dependencies are correct or not.

>> Thank you,
>> Miguel
>>
>>> From: christofer.dutz@c-ware.de
>>> To: users@flex.apache.org
>>> Subject: AW: AW: flex compilation diferent from maven compilation
>>> Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 11:13:56 +0000
>>>
>>> Hi Miguel,
>>>
>>> You can have a look at my confluence ... here I documented a lot of stuff back
in the days where I didn't have write Access to the Flexmojos Wiki:
>>> https://dev.c-ware.de/confluence/display/PUBLIC/Flexmojos+Section
>>> Especially this article should be a good starting point:
>>> https://dev.c-ware.de/confluence/display/PUBLIC/Configuring+your+poms
>>> But I currently do see that these pages could use an update to the latest Flexmojos
and Apache Flex versions.

>>> Just come back if you have any problems.
>>>
>>> Chris

i did not know Maven i let it be quiet there but in this moment i was already reading and
trying to update this historical version to a update one :)
>>> Thanks for the links i will give it a try.
>>> Miguel

of compiling with Apache Flex versions. If you want to use Apache Flex releases you have to
upgrade to Flexmojos 7.0.0 and currently you have to create the Mavenized version of the Flex
SDK by using our cool Mavenizer tool:

I think having a look at this document is a good starting point:

has the group Id org.apache.flex instead of com.adobe.flex.

when i compile with maven the context menu is always the default one?

<flexmojos.version>3.6.1</flexmojos.version> <flash.version>10.0.45</flash.version>
<playerglobal.version>11.8</playerglobal.version> <flexlib.classifier>flex3</flexlib.classifier>
<target.dir>target</target.dir> </properties>