flex-users mailing list archives

From Miguel Ferreira <miguel.cd.ferre...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: AW: AW: AW: AW: flex compilation diferent from maven compilation
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 13:01:07 GMT
Chris,
How i can specify a flex version for flex mojos:
In our post you have this:-          The default FDK (The one used if you don't explicitly
specify one) is now also changed to an Apache FDK (4.11.0)
but i want to use version 4.10
How can i reach this goal
Thank you very  much
Miguel

> From: christofer.dutz@c-ware.de
> To: users@flex.apache.org
> Subject: AW: AW: AW: AW: flex compilation diferent from maven compilation
> Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 20:59:05 +0000
>
> HI Miguel,
>
> I think I remember that problem. I think I resolved that in Flexmojos 7 and eventually
it's resolved in 6.1.0-SNAPSHOT.
> I'd suggest to give one of those a try. But if you are planning on Apache Flex, use 7.0.0
because that's optimized on Apache and I will not be porting back a lot of the things I'm
doing on the 7.x branch.

> Chris
>

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

that i can pass it to the Nexus team?
> I can also update to the version 7 but in the nexus i could not find it
>
> > From: christofer.dutz@c-ware.de
> > To: users@flex.apache.org
> > Subject: AW: AW: AW: flex compilation diferent from maven compilation
> > Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 13:08:53 +0000
> >
> > Hi Miguel,
> >
> > yes I have an Artifactory in which I have all the artifacts. But No, I
> > can't give you access to that. Aotherwise Adobe would probably start
> > writing mad letters to me ;-)
> >
> > What version of Flexmojos are you using? 6.x or 7.x?
> >
> > Chris

but i only can find the dependency for the version 4.6.b.And is a headache because i don't
"control" the Nexus environment, but, a can tell the Nexus team to open a Nexus proxy for
this dependency and that will solve my issue and also future dependencies problems where i
can update always the flexmojos without looking if the dependencies are correct or not.

> > Thank you,
> > Miguel
> >
> > > From: christofer.dutz@c-ware.de
> > > To: users@flex.apache.org
> > > Subject: AW: AW: flex compilation diferent from maven compilation
> > > Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 11:13:56 +0000
> > >
> > > Hi Miguel,
> > >
> > > You can have a look at my confluence ... here I documented a lot of stuff back
in the days where I didn't have write Access to the Flexmojos Wiki:
> > > https://dev.c-ware.de/confluence/display/PUBLIC/Flexmojos+Section
> > > Especially this article should be a good starting point:
> > > https://dev.c-ware.de/confluence/display/PUBLIC/Configuring+your+pom
> > > s But I currently do see that these pages could use an update to the
> > > latest Flexmojos and Apache Flex versions.
> > >
> > > Just come back if you have any problems.
> > >
> > > Chris

moment i was already reading and trying to update this historical version to a update one
:) Thanks for the links i will give it a try.
> > > Miguel

of compiling with Apache Flex versions. If you want to use Apache Flex releases you have to
upgrade to Flexmojos 7.0.0 and currently you have to create the Mavenized version of the Flex
SDK by using our cool Mavenizer tool:

I think having a look at this document is a good starting point:

now has the group Id org.apache.flex instead of com.adobe.flex.

but when i compile with maven the context menu is always the default one?

           <flexmojos.version>3.6.1</flexmojos.version>            <flash.version>10.0.45</flash.version>
         <playerglobal.version>11.8</playerglobal.version>               <flexlib.classifier>flex3</flexlib.classifier>
         <target.dir>target</target.dir> </properties>