flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Flex's HTTPService dispatches a ResultEvent instead of a FaultEvent
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 15:13:15 GMT
I was unable to find any documentation on what status codes result in an
IOErrorEvent instead of the complete event.  It might be that you get a
complete event when you get a 401 status code and that IOError is for more
severe failures. You can try filing a bug and asking the Adobe Flash
runtime team.

-Alex