flex-users mailing list archives

From Pedro Serralha <pedro.serra...@elegedata.com>
Subject Re: Flex Dashboard Application
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 21:12:15 GMT
Hi Angelo

I have some links, I think similar, to what you need.
Don't know if the source code is available for them all.

I might have the source of on or another, feel free to ask if you need ;)

[1] https://code.google.com/p/flexible-dashboard/

[2]
http://blogagic.com/218/making-your-flex-custom-components-really-flexible
the demo of [2]