flex-users mailing list archives

From Franck Wolff <frawo...@gmail.com>
Subject GraniteDS 3.0.4.GA and 3.1.0.M1 are out!
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 10:29:28 GMT
Hi everybody,

We have just released two new versions of our platform:

   - GraniteDS 3.0.4.GA, a maintenance release with minor bug fixes.
   - GraniteDS 3.1.0.M1, the first step on the path to the next major 3.1
   release.

On the Flex side, the new 3.1 release provides a huge performance boost in
terms of AMF3 serialization: we will soon publish a benchmark result
comparing GraniteDS 3.1 with BlazeDS 4.0, but, at a glance, GraniteDS AMF3
raw performance is up to 5x faster than BlazeDS.

Read the full announcement
here<http://www.granitedataservices.com/2014/05/07/graniteds-3-0-4-ga-and-3-1-0-m1-are-out/>
.

Franck