flex-users mailing list archives

From vijendra sainy <viju18...@gmail.com>
Subject selected item of drop down list shows blank when I scroll advance datagrid
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 06:07:44 GMT
Hi all,

I am facing a issue. I created a advance datagrid and added dropdownlist as
item render. Now if there are large number of data in dataprovider of
advancedatagrid. Scroll appears on the screen.
Here everything works fine but if I scroll down the data in dropdownlist
gone. Similarly when I scroll up the data which was previously visible in
dropdownlist also gone. Please suggest me if there is any solution.

Below is the code I used for DDL

DDLItemRenderer.mxml
<s:MXAdvancedDataGridItemRenderer xmlns:fx="...."  xmlns:s="....." >
           <s:DropDownList id="myDD" labelField="location"
change="ChangeHandler(event)"
dataProvider="{myDDArrayCollection}"/>
</s:MXAdvancedDataGridItemRenderer>

Here is ADG column

<mx:AdvancedDataGridColumn headerText="Dropdown Data"
                                               showDataTips="true"
sortable="false"

 itemRenderer="DDLItemRenderer"/>

--