flex-users mailing list archives

From Phil <philip.med...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with videoPLayer on Android when changing States
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 13:28:06 GMT
I'm not sure what the issue was, but using a popup to display the video seems to be working
consistently (at least fair the example).

Hopefully when I incorporate it into the full program, all will be fine.

Many thanks, particularly to Maurice for looking at this issue.

Phil

Sent from my iPad

> On 25 May 2014, at 19:57, Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsellem@systar.com> wrote:
>
> I also tried changing line 33 to
> currentState = "VideoState"
> so that button toggles  between video and image.
>
> And it still works fine.
>
> Maurice

expected, because the state logic switches because ImageState and carState.

> I suggest you run your app in debug mode and try understand what's happening so that
you can fix it.

> Maurice

controls, but the same frozen video problem persists.

>> The player is still running, as the sound can be heard and the scrubber is moving.
>>
>> Somtimes (but not always), when I move the video forward/back via the scrubber bar,
the video works again, but this is inconsistant.